Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tidbits for Today

We were playing Yahtzee the other day. We had just bought it so I needed to teach the girls. It was amazing to me how quickly Little Mama picked up the concept of the game. It still intrigues me how each child learns.

For days before Nature Girl went to horse camp she walked around in my cowboy hat. Wish I would have gotten a picture because she looked adorable.

The kids would be sitting at the breakfast table when Mickey would come out of his room. Boop would yell "Hey, Mickey D's!!" Like he was surprised he was here.

We went to the activity pool for a party the other night. They had the big slide open. Neither girl had ever been down it before. So daddy took them up. The bummer part was daddy couldn't go down with the girls so they had to go by themselves. There was a lifeguard on top and a lifeguard in the water at the bottom of the slide. Nature Girl did not hesitate. Little Mama needed a little encouragement. Daddy told her if she went down on her own he would buy her some Tic-Tacs and then he gave her a little shove. She loves the slide now. And does it all by herself - over and over and over again.

Our dining room table fits 6 comfortably. It is kind of long and because there was only 5 of us at the table when we sat down for dinner it was hard to pass stuff on one side because of the empty chair. Boop calls it a missing link. Now Mickey fills that chair - he is the missing link :)

Nature Girl - "I can't wait until I am 30 or 10 so my ears won't get infected."

EG hums when she nurses.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I wish I knew Boop in real life.

Ann said...

That is funny cuz I was thinking the same thing about Leah today :) She and Boop would hit it off famously. And their converstations and actions would need to be videoed - hee, hee ;)

Diane Moody said...

EG hums when she nurses?! How CUTE is that?! Maybe she'll be the musician in the family??? I can't believe I haven't met her yet! NOT FAIR.

Katie said...

I think Boop and Leah should get married.

Ann said...

They would have a wonderful fun filled, happy life no doubt. Their children would be soooo adorable and better yet have the greatest temperments and personalities - hee, hee. At somepoint in the next 15 years they need to meet!