Monday, August 3, 2009

Yesterday in Pictures










We had a very nice time on Saturday celebrating CoCo's birthday. It really is so great when all the kids and adults get together! Especially the kids. That is really what makes it all worthwhile for me. I love to see my kids play with their cousins of all ages. I didn't take pictures on Saturday but I know my SIL did so I hope she posts them for me to save. One of the older cousins needed practice subjects at the picture studio where she works so as an added bonus my kids got their pictures taken. We weren't obligated to buy any pictures but I couldn't resist a couple!

I was able to get pictures from yesterday and our impromptu trip to the lake to ride the Jet Ski and go tubing. My guys had a blast considering they had never ever done anything like that before. Even Little Mama and Boop went on the Jet Ski and the tube. Boop told Uncle Jimmy to "Go faster!!!!" The lake was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Everyone was floating, riding, eating, swimming or catching little fish. I even took a ride on the Jet Ski (insisted on by Boop.) EG's aunt put her in the water for a little bit and she was a pretty good sport about the whole thing.

So, these are the pictures from yesterday . . . .

No comments: