Thursday, January 15, 2009

Eavesdropping

I love to listen to my kids' conversations with other people. When the girls are talking to their friends, it makes me smile when I hear what they talk about. They are so grown up. It gives me insight to who they really are :) What they find important. What makes impressions on them. So different then how the talk with me. Last night I overheard a conversation that daddy and Boop were having while daddy was giving him a bath. It went something like this:

"Daddy, were you in mommy's tummy?" "No, CoCo is my mommy."

"Did Grandpa Joe have a baby?" "No, silly, he is a boy."

And then daddy walked out of the bathroom. I was like "Dude, what are you doing? How can you walk out on a conversation like that??"

He accused me of eavesdropping and trying to get info for my blog. That really wasn't my intention but what the heck . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOVE the conversations my children have with each other. Monitors are great for that.