Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tidbit Tuesday

So, on Saturday (I think) we, meaning the whole family daddy included, went in search of bunkbeds. I am still working on getting everyone in the car with all the necessary equipment. As we were turning the corner it dawned on me that I had a diaper bag with no diapers. Kind of a necessity. Needless to say I had to turn around.

Yesterday went pretty well. When you don't have high expectations it is easy to meet them. :) I was even able to make dinner AND have glass of water ready for daddy when he came home! I think he was impressed. I don't hold as much hope for today.

Also, yesterday was the first day I ran errands with everyone. There again I didn't have high expectations. If we didn't get things done it wasn't any big deal. So we went to the library, Starbucks, the post office and Goodwill. Little Mama had brought a dollars worth of quarters with her to buy stamps. They love sending letters and cards. Nature Girl was a great help. As I was filling out the envelope at the post office, she took the stroller and kept it moving so EG would stay asleep.

As I was nursing EG last night, I was gazing down at her. She had this smile/smirk on her face. I swear she looked just like the cat that ate the canary.

Well, off to another day full of adventure . . .

No comments: