Friday, January 30, 2009

Growing Baby




It is amazing to me how quickly my baby is growing. From thumb sucking to wanting to sit up in a matter of days!! She has the cutest little bouncy seat she sits in when she is done eating. The other day she was getting increasingly fussy in it. I couldn't understand what the problem was. I sent the other kids over to talk with her and play with her. That worked for awhile then she started to fuss again. So I went over to check it out. She was pulling her head off of the seat. Like she was trying to sit up!! I was like "Wait a minute! You are only 10 weeks old! I don't think you are suppose to be doing this!!" But the next time she sat in her bouncy seat she fussed again. Thankfully a veteran mom friend of mine bought me a Bumpy Seat (at least I think that is what it is called) for a shower gift. So we pulled it out and stuck EG in it. Problem solved. She loved sitting up in it. In the picture she looks a little uncomfortable but she really does like it. She can see her legs and feet and will stare at them for a couple of minutes. I don't let her sit in it for long. I still think she is too young to be sitting up. But it gives her a different perspective of life. At least for a little while . . .

No comments: