Thursday, January 22, 2009

Prayer

I ask it for two reasons today. First, this afternoon I go to the OB/GYN for a follow up to an abnormal pap. It is my understanding they will biopsy my cervix. I also understand that this happens fairly frequently and nothing really ever comes of it. But, it is also my understanding it can be a little uncomfortable. So I ask a prayer for minimal pain and little cramping. I don't have time to lay on a couch with a heating pad on my tummy :) Second, I pray for my hubby and grandma and my babies because this will be the first time in 10 weeks I will not be with them. Hubby and Grandma will be babysitting during my appointment. I know they will do great but I also know that I cannot help thinking about my babies!! So prayer for them as well!! Thank you . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

Praying for you today - for normal results and minimal discomfort.
Praying for your "babysitters" too - an easy day for them and a new appreciation for all YOU do EVERY day.
Thinking about your babies will give you good distraction during the procedure.
Update us when you can. xoxo