Monday, August 11, 2008

Spinach Lasagna

If you are my friend or even someone I know remotely and you are in need of a meal you get spinach lasagna from me. In my friend, church and homeschooling circles there is always someone who has just had a baby, a sick family member, surgery or a death in the family. As part of our school, I want to stress that being a part of a community is to help those in need. Because I have younger children we don't necessarily get out into the city community yet. (That will come soon.) So in the meantime we prepare and deliver meals to those in our immediate community. It isn't always to someone we know well which is a stretch for me. I worry whether or not they will like my lasagna. Or, if I delivered it too soon or too late. Or, if there is enough to feel everyone. But, I need to remember that when those same people go out of their way to deliver me a meal I am soooo grateful I don't care about anything else. Just that someone cared enough to provide for a need. Off to make a spinach lasagna . . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

mmmmm...spinach lasagna sounds good (even at 10am). Thankfully, I have no life event that would prompt you to make one for me. But I want one. I would settle for the recipe. Will you send it my way?