Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tired

I am tired today. I am tired everyday. I suppose most everyone I know is tired so once again I try not to complain. This is one reason I have a blog. I can complain in writing and those who want to listen can continue reading and those who don't care can exit out! My hubby is home this weekend so we always make it a point to go to church no matter what because it is so rare we can go as a family. But I just can't do it this morning. Have I said I am tired? I am so tired my body aches. Probably because I spent yesterday house cleaning (see post from yesterday ;). We have to be at my brother-in-law's this afternoon and I just know I can't make it through the whole day running around. Have I mentioned I was tired? I would use the word exhausted but I am too tired to use spell check to see if I spelled it correctly . . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh man, I feel for you. Pregnancy tired is the worst. I hope you get a nap or some rest....take care of yourself. Sending you a big HUG.